Course comes with
1. Introduction to Alignment2 Sections
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Alignment
2. Rules Governing Alignment1 Sections
- Positions and Adjacent Players
3. Common Serve-Receive Positi...1 Sections
- Common Serve-Receive Positioning
4. Common Serving Team Positio...1 Sections
- Common Serving Team Positioning
5. Recognizing Illegal Alignme...1 Sections
- Recognizing Illegal Alignment: Techniques and Tools
6. You Make the Call1 Sections
- You Make the Call
7. Conclusion1 Sections
This Course Includes
- Approved for 2 Clock Hours
- Certificate of Completion
- Additional Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m not receiving the reset password email.If you don’t receive an email after trying to reset your password, be sure to check your spam mailbox. If you don’t find the email there, Contact us the Help Desk
I have more than one child and both need to take NFHS Learning Center courses. Can they use the same account?No, we are unable to put multiple people on the same account and are required to rely on the profile information originally provided to determine who took course(s) in an account. Each individual needs to create an account using a unique email address. This can be done by visiting www.nfhslearn.com and selecting “register” in the upper right-hand corner.
How do I order a course?Courses are purchased through the Courses page, which is found in the white menu bar at the top of your screen. Select the course you wish to order. You will be directed to that course page. From here, select your state and click “Order Course.” Continue through the checkout process or go back to Courses to order additional courses in the same transaction.
After I complete a course how do I access my certificate?
From your Dashboard, select “My Certificates.” You can then download PDF certificates of all courses completed within the account.
How do I order courses to distribute to others for completion?Select the courses you wish to order from the Courses page in the white menu bar at the top of your screen. During the ordering process you will be asked who will complete the course(s). When prompted, select “Others.” Once the ordering process is completed, the course(s) will be available on your Dashboard in the “My Courses” tab under the “Distribution” option.